Faith at Work in Worcestershire (FWW) is a Christian Charity which works to bring a Christian perspective to the world of work across Worcestershire. In one form or another the churches of the county have supported this work of Mission in the Economy for more than 50 years. Core to this work has always been chaplaincy to those at work.
FWW is an ecumenical charity supported by the:
- Anglican Diocese of Worcester
- Heart of England Baptist Association
- The Methodist Church (Districts & Connexion)
- Kidderminster Industrial Chaplaincy
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham
- United Reformed Church, West Midlands Synod
- Many local churches and individuals.
Faith at Work in Worcestershire is a Registered Charity, number: 1176881
We are a charitable incorporated institution and you may read our constitution here.