The Supporters of Faith at Work in Worcestershire is a community of individuals, churches and businesses that are keen to see Workplace Chaplaincy grow and flourish across the county. Supporters include those who:
- pray regularly for FWW and those we work with in workplaces
- promote our work to others, spreading the word of the transformative ministry of Workplace Chaplaincy
- help raise much needed finance – through donations or running fund raising events
Supporters of FWW launch event
including keynote speaker, SHARON SMITH, CEO Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
Wednesday 27th April, 7:00pm arrival for 7:30pm start
at Droitwich Methodist Church Centre, Worcester Road, Droitwich Spa, WR9 8AN
This event – ‘Re-engaging with the Economy’ will include the launch of SFWW and see the climax of our Lent Appeal.
But it will also focus on the changing nature of our local and regional economy in the face of three major challenges – Brexit, COVID and the climate emergency. In this the Church’s voice needs to be heard, and the Church’s ministry within the economy at this time of change is much needed.
Key note speakers include:
- Sharon Smith, CEO of the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce who will speak about the nature of our changing economy and how businesses are adapting to the new normal.
- Dick Johnson, Development officer with Faith at Work in Worcestershire, who will explore the Church’s response to these changes including how FWW is looking to expand and develop its work to support businesses and workers.
- Mary Austin: Retired Methodist Superintendent Minister and Chair of Trustees for Faith at Work in Worcestershire, who will formally launch SFWW.